Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma (FULL ARTICLE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) I5Bn3

From US Weekly

Jessica Vacco-Bolanos of US Weekly wrote:

Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman’s wife, Beth Chapman, has been placed in a medically induced coma amid her ongoing cancer battle.

In an article shared on Dog’s official Twitter and Facebook pages, the family spoke out in a statement to Hawaii News Now Opens a New Window. on Saturday, June 22, and “humbly” asked “everyone to please pray for Beth.” The Chapmans also said they sincerely thank “everyone for their prayers throughout Beth’s battle with cancer.”

Dog, 66, also tweeted on Sunday, June 23: “Please say your prayers for Beth right now thank you love you.”

Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) Dog-the-Bounty-Hunters-Wife-Beth-PLaced-in-a-Medically-Induced-Coma

Beth announced she was diagnosed with stage 2 throat cancer in September 2017, but two months later revealed she was cancer free. However, one year later, in November 2018, she underwent emergency surgery and doctors discovered the cancer had returned and spread to her lungs.

She began treatment for the disease in December, but was “rushed to a Hawaii hospital with serious breathing issues” in April, Us Weekly confirmed. “She hasn’t been feeling well of late and Dog is by her side,” a source told Us at the time. “One thing everyone knows about Beth is that she’s a fighter.”

Another insider told Us following her hospitalization: “Doctors drained almost four liters of fluid from her lungs. Dog was by her side throughout the entire process.”

Dog — who married his longtime love in 2006 — spoke out to Us about his wife’s health scare in December 2018. “I don’t listen to the bad news. I don’t want to hear it. … I pray a lot, anywhere. I cry all the time,” he shared. “I’m a sinner. I pray a lot. I have done double that. I constantly ask God to heal my honey and make sure He takes care of it. I’ve been telling Him that I’m going to try and quit smoking and cursing. I’m a dealmaker, and I’ll do anything.”

Again, we keep Beth Chapman, Duane "Dog" Chapman and their entire family in our prayers.

Just Saying.
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) I6goy
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) I5Bn3

From The Blast

Emily Reily of The Blast wrote:
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) 2QuXNwpzRXeqD2Irb31x?auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.3

Bonnie Chapman, the daughter of Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, Beth Chapman, has given a quick update to fans after the news that Beth was put in a medically induced coma over the weekend.

SCANT DETAILS

In an Instagram Story, Bonnie was brief:

Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) XSLaBVBERYSE3iZb105d?auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.3

Still Praying for Beth and the Family.

Just Saying.
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) I6goy
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 pm

From The Blast

Gary Trock of The Blast wrote:
    Duane ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Chapman’s Wife Beth Chapman Placed in Medically Induced Coma  (FULL ARTICLE) URBjpJoySTquQ2LvE1q9?auto=format&ixlib=imgixjs-3.3

Beth Chapman is fighting for her life in the hospital, and her family is hoping for a miracle while they sit by her bedside.

Sources directly connected to Dog and Beth tell The Blast the situation is "touch and go" as Chapman remains in a medically induced coma at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Over the weekend, the star of CMT's Dog's Most Wanted experienced a choking incident at her home when she was unable to "catch her breath." 911 was called and Beth was rushed to the hospital.

We're told doctors felt the need to place her in a medically induced coma to allow her body to recover from the traumatic medical emergency.

A ventilation tube was also inserted at the time to help with Beth's breathing. We're told doctors continue to treat her with oxygen as the family wants to make her as "comfortable as possible" while they pray for a recovery.

Over the weekend, Dog the Bounty Hunter asked for "prayers" for Beth, as he sat by her side at the hospital. We're told the entire family is now with her while she remains sedated.

Bonnie Chapman, Beth's daughter, also gave a small update to fans, explaining, "There's not much of an update I can give, I can say she's getting good care. I know you guys wanted more, but y'know it's a coma, much much [sic] can be updated."

As The Blast first reported, Beth Chapman originally underwent surgery in September 2017 to remove a plum-sized tumor from her neck. She had previously said she was diagnosed with stage II throat cancer.

Two months later, Dog revealed she was cancer-free during an episode of Dog & Beth: Fight of Their Lives.

"There is a God. This could be a miracle. This could be a healing," he said during the show. "[The doctor] said if I wasn't such a good husband, it wouldn't have worked out that great. Oh, I can breathe. Beth Chapman, you did it."

In late 2018, Beth learned her cancer had returned and she underwent emergency throat surgery after doctors discovered a large blockage in her throat.

Beth was also hospitalized briefly in April after the reality star had trouble breathing. At the time, a rep for the Chapmans told The Blast, "Beth was hospitalized Saturday due to an accumulation of fluid in her lungs. Doctors performed an emergency procedure to alleviate pressure that had built up."

Still Praying for the Chapman family at this time.

Just Saying.
    Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum