Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" JJnrk
Welcome to Bethea's Byte Reloaded. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 42 registered users
    The newest registered user is JanCarter

Our users have posted a total of 4444 messages in 2050 subjects
    Latest topics
    » How are you feeling right now?
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm by Kyng

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:52 pm by Kyng

» What are you looking forward to right now?
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:06 am by Kyng

» What are your plans for the day.
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:49 am by Cool Cory

» 2023/24 NFL season
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 am by Cool Cory

» Karen freakout compliation
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:30 am by Benny

» What NFL team do you support?
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 am by Cool Cory

» NFL 2023 fixture release
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:26 am by Cool Cory

» 2022-2023 NFL SEASON
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" Clock-10Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:08 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Posts : 2894 Zodiac Sign : Aquarius Age : 48 Birthday : 1976-02-07

http://betheasbyte.com/

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:21 am

Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" I5Bn3

From CBS News

Omar Villafranca of CBS News wrote:

DALLAS — There were more protests in Dallas on Wednesday over the fatal shooting of a black man inside his own home by a white off-duty police officer. The family of Botham Jean, the man who was killed, is demanding answers.

"I am still in denial. I cannot believe that my boy is not here," said Bertram Jean, Botham's father. "I don't even know if I want to see him in that state. So affable. So sweet. Botham, my Botham."

Bertram and Allison Jean want to know why Dallas officer Amber Guyger shot and killed their son in his own apartment.

"One of the things I would like is for Amber to come clean. Just surrender. Because given the person that Botham was, he wouldn't have touched her. She did wrong. Come clean. That is what I want," said Allison Jean.

Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" $

According to the manslaughter arrest warrant, the 30-year-old officer told detectives she returned to what she thought was her third floor apartment just before 10 p.m. on Thursday. She noticed the door was "ajar" and in the dark apartment she saw a "large silhouette" inside. After she gave "verbal commands that were ignored," she fired her gun twice and killed Jean. It wasn't until she turned on the lights and called 911 that she realized she was in the wrong apartment on the wrong floor.

"To hear that his door was open, he would never and have the lights off he would never do that," said Allisa Jean, Botham's sister.

Botham grew up in St. Lucia, but the Jean family said he was fully aware of the strained relationship between the black community in America and police.

"Botham died in a way that he himself had calculated that he could never have died," said Allison Jean.

Botham's funeral will be held on Thursday.

There's a lot to the officer's story that doesn't add up.  In fact, a Facebook response by Joy Perrie breaks everything down for us as we know it.  NOTE: I have edited this posting for spelling and grammatical errors if necessary.

1. She ended her shift & returned to the CORRECT police department
    2. She clocked out using the CORRECT time clock
    3. She retrieved her CORRECT belongings from the CORRECT locker
    4. She went to the CORRECT parking lot & retrieved her CORRECT car using the CORRECT set of keys
    5. She then drove .2 miles on the CORRECT side of the street using CORRECT hand & eye coordination & observing all CORRECT traffic laws
    6. She turns her car into the CORRECT apartment building............ Wait For It....NEXT IS WHERE THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE AN ACUTE ONSET OF BLINDNESS & AMNESIA TOOK PLACE
    7. She is now CONFUSED & parks on the WRONG garage floor on the WRONG side of the building
    8. She gets out of the CORRECT car & locks the doors with the CORRECT keys & takes her CORRECT personal belongings.
    9. She takes the stairs and/or elevator to the WRONG FLOOR
    10. With her eyes open (The same ones used in the preceding events & she used all day) She walks to the WRONG apartment door
    11. At this door is a RED DOORMAT that she has never seen before & located on the side of the door is where the apartment number can be visualized (Sorry I forgot she went blind)
    12. According to different reports she either:
          A. Bangs & yells on the WRONG door because her CORRECT keys won't open the WRONG door & Mr. Botham answers the door & is shot.
          B. Stated WRONG door was UNLOCKED & she enters the WRONG dark apartment and SUDDENLY REGAINS HER SIGHT & sees an unknown male and fires her police issued weapon at suspect striking him in the chest
    13. At this point she turns on the light & realizes she is in the WRONG APARTMENT & shot the WRONG PERSON
    14. She regains her vision & calls 911 (It has not been reported that she began CPR on Mr. Bonham)
    15. EMS & police arrive in 4 minutes and per a video taken by a tenant & posted on social media said officer can be seen pacing hallways & talking on phone (family? lawyer?)
    16. EMS is seen providing CPR to Mr. Botham who is subsequently taken to & pronounced dead at a local Dallas Hospital
    17. Officer sleeps in a comfortable bed & remains free without charges for 3 days because this has been described to the public as "A VERY SPECIAL CASE"
    18. Mr. Botham is placed on a cold slab in the coroner's morgue as his family flies thousands of miles from St. Lucia to identify their beloved son & brother's body
    19. 72 hrs later officer is charged with manslaughter in the death of Mr. Botham & posts 10% of the $300,000 bail is back home with her family
    20. Mr. Botham's family prepares to bury him on Thursday.

If you can't see how the officer's story seems... off to you, you need to follow this case from top to bottom as I will.  I will keep up to date as more developments come in.  You can count on Bethea's Byte to bring you the latest reports on this baffling case.

Until then...
    Family Wants Dallas Officer Who Shot Son In His Apartment To "Come Clean" I6goy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum